We have worked with a comprehensive list of clients that include financial institutions, insurance companies, pension funds, mortgage brokers, accountants, attorneys, government agencies, institutional and individual owners, as well as other real estate professionals. We’ve provided valuable insight on issues involving most forms of commercial property including office, retail, industrial, multi-family, and residential subdivisions. We’ll be happy to discuss your situation with a level of discretion, professionalism and integrity that is unmatched in our industry.
- Due Diligence Studies—research, inspection and reporting on a particular asset to ensure that an offering or prospectus did not omit material information.
- Valuations—the process of estimating the value of an identified interest. Interchangeable with the term appraisal.
- Market Studies—macro and micro analysis examining supply, demand, interested parties, pricing and other influencing factors.
- Feasibility Analysis—an investigation as to whether a project produces an adequate return or fulfills the expectations of the investor. Also called cost-benefit analysis.
- Highest and Best Use Analysis—an analysis of the legally permissible, physically possible, financially feasible and maximally productive use of vacant land or improvements. Often based on a market study.
- Financial Modeling—pro-forma income or cash flow projections for an asset or portfolio of assets including an estimate of market rent, potential gross income, vacancy/collection loss, expenses, capital expenditures and leasing costs. Often based on a market study.
- Sensitivity Analysis—a method for isolating how change may affect investment risk or value. Often based on a market study.
- Litigation Support—valuations, due-diligence or any one of our other services to assist in legal action or disputes.
- Accounting/Business Valuation Support—cost segregation, cash flow analysis, valuation or any of our other services to support the accountants and/or business value professionals and their clients.
- Buy/Sell Decisions—an analysis of the appropriate course of action based on a market study, financial model and/or sensitivity analysis.